Organic and Homemade Salted Caramel Popcorn!
Seriously…It’s too easy not to make this for any occasion! Movie night! Teacher appreciation! Road Trip! Sneak it into the movies!!
Wanna Know how??
Pop some organic popcorn, PLEASE make it organic. It doesn’t cost much more for organic popcorn and corn is most definitely one of those nasty GMO crops.
Ok…so off the soap box and onto caramel corn…
1) Pop some organic popcorn
2) Heat up your homemade salted caramel
3) Pour warm caramel over popcorn, mix to coat all of the popcorn
4) Add anything you’d like…nuts, shredded coconut…whatever!
5) Spread flat onto a parchment lined sheet pan
6) Bake in a 250 degree oven for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
There…you are now a magician! After all, who makes their own salted caramel popcorn! Oh wait, you do!!
Wanna be super bad??? Drizzle some melted organic chocolate chips onto the finished caramel corn once it has cooled.